Do you read all rick’s tweets?

he’s fat too

• Total voters
I can’t read all the tweets posted here because they infuriate me. His retarded takes about whatever is the current thing that are actually just exactly what everyone else is saying but in his own stupid gay words. It makes me mad that people like him exist and are allowed to be this way in society, so I scroll past a lot of them for my own sanity. I get the gist, and I truly hate him, but I can’t look away.

Greygooser

Quietly now
I never go to his actual twitter, just read stuff here. And only occasionally. He’s such a piece of shit, if I see a the thread title and i know how insufferable he’s going to sound, I skip it entirely.

Edit to add: unless they’re particularly absurd/funny, I really don’t like looking at photos of fatso. He’s obviously repulsive, but knowing what’s inside makes it worse. It’s like that movie “the witches”, i imagine he’s a literal monster underneath

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Only what’s posted here (TYFYS). His tweets really help keep my hate for him burning strong.

G

I can't anymore. It's just endless. I check the highlights but trying to keep up is impossible. No employed person has that kind of time on their hands.

G

I can't anymore. It's just endless. I check the highlights but trying to keep up is impossible. No employed person has that kind of time on their hands.

@USA IN DISTRESS comment?

7FB8AB87-4076-4B8F-9851-E325C0C4E5A1.jpeg

887A1524-7518-4B6C-8C45-7C6157DF7A6B.jpeg