• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Do you married/long term relationship guys ever cheat?

G

How is it possible?
You say “I do” and you’re done.
Do you guys seriously fuck the same chick till you die, or get some side?
I want some fucking kids but genuinely man, entering the same pussy forever sounds like hell on earth

1D0E9F1A-2F61-4A30-ACC4-081CF3F6CFE3.jpeg

***This post is inspired by twatsmash, who allegedly has been married to a jap for 10 years

G

You've got to get it all out of your system before you tie the knot.

For myself I had so many nights with dirty sluts and I would regret putting my dick in them immediately after I came. Once you get that feeling enough you can appreciate a sweet homely girl who's real wife material.

You don't cheat, just break it off if you really want to. It's more noble than sleeping around, but if your wife is not giving you the gash and you really need something just one time, hire a Chinese hooker and wrap it up. No harm no foul.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
I had a post about this a few months ago, I’m married but was considering cheating with an ex girlfriend who I happened to see at the mall and exchanged phone numbers. I didn’t end up going through with it.. she sent me a bunch of pics and we made plans to meet up but it never happened. I haven’t talked to her in like a month and I doubt I will again. She was a piece of ass when we were together and she still looks good but she’s pretty much post-wall at this point compared to 10 years ago. Anyways I already posted several of them but here’s a pic she sent me

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
ANY woman with social media, and who's over a "6" literally always has at least 2 side pieces they talk to even if there in a "long term relationship" (i'll even include married chicks in this)

there is no hyperbole in what i just typed.......
I have a buddy who's grandfather died a literal billionaire, he's a lawyer and not a bad looking dude and his girlfriend was talking to some DJ on her instagram about meeting up. It was incredibly retarded of her and until no one wants her anymore she will probably continue to do the same thing

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I have a buddy who's grandfather died a literal billionaire, he's a lawyer and not a bad looking dude and his girlfriend was talking to some DJ on her instagram about meeting up. It was incredibly retarded of her and until no one wants her anymore she will probably continue to do the same thing
exactly

you can't convince me that any woman with social media isn't cheating

I had a post about this a few months ago, I’m married but was considering cheating with an ex girlfriend who I happened to see at the mall and exchanged phone numbers. I didn’t end up going through with it.. she sent me a bunch of pics and we made plans to meet up but it never happened. I haven’t talked to her in like a month and I doubt I will again. She was a piece of ass when we were together and she still looks good but she’s pretty much post-wall at this point compared to 10 years ago. Anyways I already posted several of them but here’s a pic she sent me

Glad you didn't go through with it. Unless you're a complete piece of shit, guilt can be a real motherfucker.

One minute your horny as fuck, about to blow a load over her face. Then you splooge everywhere and the post nut clarity kicks in.

Saying that, do you have any more pictures?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I think the only way you could really pull it off is if you lived the “Up in the Air” kind of life or were a trucker. It’s too easy to get caught nowadays. You could drive three hours a way and take some rando out to dinner and you’ll run into your wife’s friends.

WhereWeAt

Real advice. Marry after 30 and get the pussy hound shit out of your system. Find someone who you can depend on, even if it means sacrificing some superficialities. Don't cheat; it really is a weakness. Marriage is really good if you find someone you can trust and who trusts you. That cheating shit is a weakness of character. If you still want to cheat, don't get married. Once you nut, you'll realize sex is about the validation you give these whores and the validation you get from them, so might as well build that validation with someone who matters rather than someone who doesn't mean shit.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
Glad you didn't go through with it. Unless you're a complete piece of shit, guilt can be a real motherfucker.

One minute your horny as fuck, about to blow a load over her face. Then you splooge everywhere and the post nut clarity kicks in.

Saying that, do you have any more pictures?
I do. I’ll post em in a bit

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈

Nice “sexy” underwear, stupid.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman

is this just you in some girl panties?

gonna continue to assume so until proven otherwise