Do you know who Jason Segel is?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
j6soy7gg8fa51.jpg

93388.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Anyway the b man is only posting 5 minutes clips now and half of it is ad reads, was drunk one night and left a comment that this is some bs mang, he actually replied back that 14 years of free entertainment is not enough and told me to fuck off, funny shit

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
hmmm not sure what you're talking about. He's doing The World Record Podcast now and he puts about an hour of the video on youtube and on Patreon its about two hours plus other shit. No ad reads at all. It's the funniest thing going now and he's not a government stooge either.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
hmmm not sure what you're talking about. He's doing The World Record Podcast now and he puts about an hour of the video on youtube and on Patreon its about two hours plus other shit. No ad reads at all. It's the funniest thing going now and he's not a government stooge either.
i am the only other member of this forum that know about b man and this podcast mang better remember my name kwim

this is the shit i am talking about everyone in the comment was saying this is bs(in a way nicer way than me) and i guess now he wont post longer vids cause of the "trolls"

Web capture_22-5-2022_182833_www.youtube.com.jpeg

Smeckler's Powder

i am the only other member of this forum that know about b man and this podcast mang better remember my name kwim

this is the shit i am talking about everyone in the comment was saying this is bs(in a way nicer way than me) and i guess now he wont post longer vids cause of the "trolls"

View attachment 43483

That's actually funny if he's started posting the free ones even shorter. It's the only Patreon I have and at this point in time the only Podcast I watch/listen to, aside from going through his old stuff in between since I started with WR at the beginning of the year and worked backwards through them all

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
That's actually funny if he's started posting the free ones even shorter. It's the only Patreon I have and at this point in time the only Podcast I watch/listen to, aside from going through his old stuff in between since I started with WR at the beginning of the year and worked backwards through them all
i dont even bother clicking on the 5 minutes clip i just want to have something playing in the background while i am doing other shit mang. think i am just going to re-listen to DYKWJSI. cant believe the b man actually respond to trolls thats some funny stuff

Smeckler's Powder

i dont even bother clicking on the 5 minutes clip i just want to have something playing in the background while i am doing other shit mang. think i am just going to re-listen to DYKWJSI. cant believe the b man actually respond to trolls thats some funny stuff

I just looked through the comments of the short ones and didn't see him saying anything. Was that on longer ones or did he delete them? Why do you not have the Patreon?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Fair enough. I pirate every show I watch, recording software plugins, animation programs, etc as well. I just love this dude and am waiting every week now for the new one since I caught up through all of them.
maybe some day i will sub for a month and download everything idk. bonezone is still way better than world record and DYKWJSI to be completely honest with you

Smeckler's Powder

maybe some day i will sub for a month and download everything idk. bonezone is still way better than world record and DYKWJSI to be completely honest with you

I see people saying that and I've been going through Bone Zones and I really just don't get it. The prank calls I've heard are certainly next level but it doesn't seem like they do very many of those and everything else just seems to be constant nonsense. If that's what you're into that's fine for sure, it's just not my thing. Randy is a fag too. WRP videos are edited hilariously, I love the costume and the prank calls when they do them are like social experiments but also silly as fuck. He's as authentic as it gets. There's nothing else out there that makes me cry laughing, couple that with him not being a covid fag like everyone else, I can't wait til I get some serious dough so I can up my monthly to $1000.