Do you ever fuck with homeless people/drug addicts??

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I live on the West Coast, so a "fun" thing I do is fuck with homeless people. I hate them.

There is a stoplight under a over pass, and of course, thats where they breed. So I would open my window and start screaming the lyrics of "Cheeseburgers in Paradise" at them. This one would get mad because I would wake him up almost everyday. I threw a glass bottle at him and called him a nigger.

I was having a bad day once, and when I stopped to get a coffee, some red headed homeless started asking me for money. I had a work box cutter on me and took a swing at him. I barley missed his face, he started to run but tripped over a parking space block and fell face 1st into the ground screaming.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I live on the West Coast, so a "fun" thing I do is fuck with homeless people. I hate them.

There is a stoplight under a over pass, and of course, thats where they breed. So I would open my window and start screaming the lyrics of "Cheeseburgers in Paradise" at them. This one would get mad because I would wake him up almost everyday. I threw a glass bottle at him and called him a nigger.

I was having a bad day once, and when I stopped to get a coffee, some red headed homeless started asking me for money. I had a work box cutter on me and took a swing at him. I barley missed his face, he started to run but tripped over a parking space block and fell face 1st into the ground screaming.
But what about the groceries?

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Whats the rationale? You have the moral high ground? I get it. Homeless drug addicts suck to have drifting around your town. To myself, i wish they would all disappear. But lets chink about it. You post on this message board. Someone should probably be pissing on you too. Youre ALSO a piece of shit just like them.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Whats the rationale? You have the moral high ground? I get it. Homeless drug addicts suck to have drifting around your town. To myself, i wish they would all disappear. But lets chink about it. You post on this message board. Someone should probably be pissing on you too. Youre ALSO a piece of shit just like them.

Between 2012 - 2014 my truck got broken into 7ish times, 8 if you count the one where they just smashed up my windows.