DO YOU BUY DIAPURRRRRS?

Rascal

"Don't know if it was your first time with a black man or what". I think that was a hidden jab at Serch, because all niggers despise wiggers. You can't culture your way into being an actual black man, is what he's telling Serch.

20230120_121805.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Anyone know how many episodes aired for the Serch talk show? It’s tough to find any information on the show. Pretty much the only thing you can find is ONA goofing on this one episode.
Crazy that even IMDb doesn't even have info on it. That's when you know you are wallowing in obscurity. Some show called The White Rapper show that I think O&A goofed on as well.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Crazy that even IMDb doesn't even have info on it. That's when you know you are wallowing in obscurity. Some show called The White Rapper show that I think O&A goofed on as well.

Yeah I checked out IMDb and it doesn’t even has any reviews, plot, information, how many episodes, trivia, and just has it started in 2014 and has “ - ???” for its current status. There’s decades old unfinished movies with more information on IMDB but this show that actually aired on TV (and Serch promoted on the recent Arsenio Hall talk show) has nothing on IMDb.