• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do not watch the new Nathan Fielder show The Curse

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231112-181149.png

Screenshot_20231112-181131.png

Yuck

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Emma Stone pisses me off because she looks almost exactly like my one ex. I can't watch anything with her in it.

My dad used to watch Cheers and every time Shelley Long would say anything I'd hear him from the other room be like "cunt." I always thought it was funny, but now I realize that she probably reminded him of some dumbass he dated.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I like it so far. I'll keep watching. Those couple scenes were pretty uncomfortable watching it with my daughter though...we've been watching all his stuff since Nathan For You and I would not have pictured him doing anything like that...Emma Stone either. And you can't even jerk off to it, because Nathan is there.

I could only finish about 20 minutes. Around until he gets cursed by the niglette and I was bored as fuck. Does anything actually happen in the pilot?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I could only finish about 20 minutes. Around until he gets cursed by the niglette and I was bored as fuck. Does anything actually happen in the pilot?

Yeah, theres some tings, funny and otherwise. I think this is gonna be a twisted show. It's certainly not hilarious like NFY or the first episode of Rehearsal, but it's got some laffs(for sick fucks like us) and other weird shit.