• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do any of you actually watch this horse shit?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
036D9059-BCF0-4BD9-A3A9-69FC6D081389.jpeg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
it's a meme to be above it all, maan, at this point, but I haven't been to a theater or logged into a netflix account in well over half a decade

still got prime though, I recently went through their stream offerings too see if there's anything/survey how bad it;s gotten. found out they had a live channel that played non stop old episodes of the Robert Stack Unsolved Mysteries and killed more than a few afternoons on that

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
it's a meme to be above it all, maan, at this point, but I haven't been to a theater or logged into a netflix account in well over half a decade

still got prime though, I recently went through their stream offerings too see if there's anything/survey how bad it;s gotten. found out they had a live channel that played non stop old episodes of the Robert Stack Unsolved Mysteries and killed more than a few afternoons on that
I legitimately haven’t seen an ad for a new movie since Tenet, like 16 months ago. Do new movies exist? No idea.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

HBO Max has the Sopranos and Eastbound and Down. Worth it.