• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disney doing damage control on Indiana Jones 5

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
They know the movie fucking blows and that what has been revealed so far matches up to leaks from two years ago. This shit really is going to end up worse than fucking Crystal Skull

You can even see how upset and defensive the director is getting because he can't cope with the fact his movie has been spoiled and everyone is going to hate it. If this wasn't the case I doubt he would be getting so defensive and giving trolls all this attention.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
What was the age difference? I think in the novel they went into more detail; so I heard?
Lawrence Kasdan: I like it if they already had a relationship at one point. Because then you don't have to build it.

George Lucas: I was thinking that this old guy could have been his mentor. He could have known this little girl when she was just a kid. Had an affair with her when she was eleven.

Kasdan: And he was forty-two.

Lucas: He hasn't seen her in twelve years. Now she's twenty-two. It's a real strange relationship.

Spielberg: She had better be older than twenty-two.

Lucas: He's thirty-five, and he knew her ten years ago when he was twenty-five and she was only twelve.

Lucas: It would be amusing to make her slightly young at the time.

Spielberg: And promiscuous. She came onto him.

Lucas: Fifteen is right on the edge. I know it's an outrageous idea, but it is interesting. Once she's sixteen or seventeen it's not interesting anymore. But if she was fifteen and he was twenty-five and they actually had an affair the last time they met. And she was madly in love with him and he...

Spielberg: She has pictures of him.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Besides the obvious multi raced bunch of kids the thing that made me even more angry was that a super secret underground government facility was fine with a woman recording their experiments on her cell phone and never confiscated it or confronted her about it.
Capeshit is finished, brother. After that Black Adam piece of shit, which arguably had the biggest male faggot in Hollywood putting out a 100 million dollar bomb, these things will continue to get shittier and shittier until they pull the plug entirely.

Only Tomlinsons like these things.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Capeshit is finished, brother. After that Black Adam piece of shit, which arguably had the biggest male faggot in Hollywood putting out a 100 million dollar bomb, these things will continue to get shittier and shittier until they pull the plug entirely.

Only Tomlinsons like these things.

It's hilarious that you can't just post here as yourself anymore. This place traumatized you so bad that you need the safety blanket of typing "brother" after everything. Why don't you go back to Kiwi Farms? Oh wait, they hated you there too.

What a complete retard.

Have a good Christmas though, brother!

maxresdefault.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Lawrence Kasdan: I like it if they already had a relationship at one point. Because then you don't have to build it.

George Lucas: I was thinking that this old guy could have been his mentor. He could have known this little girl when she was just a kid. Had an affair with her when she was eleven.

Kasdan: And he was forty-two.

Lucas: He hasn't seen her in twelve years. Now she's twenty-two. It's a real strange relationship.

Spielberg: She had better be older than twenty-two.

Lucas: He's thirty-five, and he knew her ten years ago when he was twenty-five and she was only twelve.

Lucas: It would be amusing to make her slightly young at the time.

Spielberg: And promiscuous. She came onto him.

Lucas: Fifteen is right on the edge. I know it's an outrageous idea, but it is interesting. Once she's sixteen or seventeen it's not interesting anymore. But if she was fifteen and he was twenty-five and they actually had an affair the last time they met. And she was madly in love with him and he...

Spielberg: She has pictures of him.

This is real? Too lazy to research so I’ll take your word