Disgusting retarded worthless fat pigman beaner fuckhead faggot

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
1691282378909.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I thought Roland's dad owned a restaurant in Arizona? I never heard that he was wealthy, powerful or worked at Sirius/XM. Receipts?
His parents are loaded and have some show business connections. They basically bought Roland his own internship and segment on one of the late night shows (Carson Daily?). And bought him his own chauffeur service in Manhattan so he didn't have to drive or take the subway. He is like some sort of trust fund kid or like one of those 'club kids' in NYC. But being so repulsive he simply cannot fit in with the Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan party crowd or whatever.

He is honestly like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. An ultra wealthy rich kid whose parents fund his lifestyle and pay for him to just work a fun job without worry of making ends meet. But Roland being so hideous will never advance in society beyond a revolting blob of spic features.

Roland looks like the giant Tetsuo blob from Akira but with Mexican instead of Japanese features.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
His parents are loaded and have some show business connections. They basically bought Roland his own internship and segment on one of the late night shows (Carson Daily?). And bought him his own chauffeur service in Manhattan so he didn't have to drive or take the subway. He is like some sort of trust fund kid or like one of those 'club kids' in NYC. But being so repulsive he simply cannot fit in with the Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan party crowd or whatever.

He is honestly like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. An ultra wealthy rich kid whose parents fund his lifestyle and pay for him to just work a fun job without worry of making ends meet. But Roland being so hideous will never advance in society beyond a revolting blob of spic features.

Roland looks like the giant Tetsuo blob from Akira but with Mexican instead of Japanese features.
Roland making Erock wait by the Conan building and not going with him was just cruel. Same with dropping out of being best man two weeks before a wedding. There’s something really wrong with him.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
When listening old bits on YT I think the most infuriating thing (even more than any opie hate) is that Roland never got shit on. His voice, his superior foodie personality while being obese, and overall demeanor/attitude was just begging to be shit on. I always see people say his family had connections or whatever but I dont see how fuckin Opie and Anthony would have had to kowtow for some random weirdo

But he did have that one good moment where he popped into the room and fooled Jimmy into thinking Ozzy asked for the books

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
When listening old bits on YT I think the most infuriating thing (even more than any opie hate) is that Roland never got shit on. His voice, his superior foodie personality while being obese, and overall demeanor/attitude was just begging to be shit on. I always see people say his family had connections or whatever but I dont see how fuckin Opie and Anthony would have had to kowtow for some random weirdo

But he did have that one good moment where he popped into the room and fooled Jimmy into thinking Ozzy asked for the books
“Rich Vos ladies and gentlemen: you’ve seen him on Leno, no, Letterman, no, Conan, no.”