Digging the prancing queen

Waiting for @satanssockpuppet to eloquently break down this scene.
You can clearly see Nana beginning to mince in glee before the song even begins. Then the dainty prancing, followed by full-blown sashaying once he fully surrenders to his innate homosexual urges. Nana flits like a butterfly and wiggles like a bottom queen as he vamps and ponces about to his gay anthem, no doubt imagining himself on stage at a drag revue, being ogled and fondled by a room full of top daddys and muscular trannies, giggling and tittering all the while like Paul Lynde being dipped in a tub of semen. No normal heterosexual man is even capable of such fruitiness, but our Nana is no ordinary "heterosexual" man.

Mr Ass

the mongoloid can GET IT

DGEnPHbW0AAwUkW.jpg
Could pass for a tranny

It's pretty funny how Nana appears to believe that everyone enjoys the irony of seeing an unapologetically masculine, underage girl fucker parading and vamping to some queer anthem on a karaoke stage, like everyone's in on the joke. "Ha ha, Nana is 100% heterosexual, thus comfortable enough with his own sexuality to not care about what anyone else thinks!".

But no one is thinking this at all, of course. "Come to think of it, no, I never have seen Nana enjoy anything even remotely close to a normal interaction with an adult woman, now that you mention it. And look at him up there, mincing and lisping like a Broadway costume designer on poppers. If he was any gayer, it'd be raining semen. I bet he's a big-time secret homo in real life"...THAT'S what everyone is really thinking.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
You can clearly see Nana beginning to mince in glee before the song even begins. Then the dainty prancing, followed by full-blown sashaying once he fully surrenders to his innate homosexual urges. Nana flits like a butterfly and wiggles like a bottom queen as he vamps and ponces about to his gay anthem, no doubt imagining himself on stage at a drag revue, being ogled and fondled by a room full of top daddys and muscular trannies, giggling and tittering all the while like Paul Lynde being dipped in a tub of semen. No normal heterosexual man is even capable of such fruitiness, but our Nana is no ordinary "heterosexual" man.
Sir, Paul Lynde would not be dipped into a tub of semen. He would cartwheel into it.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
The most annoying thing about Nana to me is thr karaoke. It’s such a fuckin gay hobby for our little faggy prancer. I remember when some female intern or whatever would be in and Nana would be all “I have a pool! and karaokeeeeeee!” in his cutesy, insecure voice he did when talking to chicks.

I don’t think there has been a woman on the planet who would be wooed by karaoke. He’s such a fruit.

It's pretty funny how Nana appears to believe that everyone enjoys the irony of seeing an unapologetically masculine, underage girl fucker parading and vamping to some queer anthem on a karaoke stage, like everyone's in on the joke. "Ha ha, Nana is 100% heterosexual, thus comfortable enough with his own sexuality to not care about what anyone else thinks!".

But no one is thinking this at all, of course. "Come to think of it, no, I never have seen Nana enjoy anything even remotely close to a normal interaction with an adult woman, now that you mention it. And look at him up there, mincing and lisping like a Broadway costume designer on poppers. If he was any gayer, it'd be raining semen. I bet he's a big-time secret homo in real life"...THAT'S what everyone is really thinking.
Oddly enough, he would look 1000x more masculine if he were to just own his sexuality and come out.

The most annoying thing about Nana to me is thr karaoke. It’s such a fuckin gay hobby for our little faggy prancer. I remember when some female intern or whatever would be in and Nana would be all “I have a pool! and karaokeeeeeee!” in his cutesy, insecure voice he did when talking to chicks.

I don’t think there has been a woman on the planet who would be wooed by karaoke. He’s such a fruit.
That is one thing that drove me fucking crazy. Every time this faggot wanted to hit on a girl he had to mention he had an outside pool in Long Island and a karaoke machine like they're japanese business men. Like they would be impressed by that shit and will overlook the fact that he is 30 years their senior, ugly as fuck and has no charming personality whatsoever.

Last edited: