• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did you ever implement any of Patrice's relationship advice?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anyone who takes him 100% is retarded but he had some good points. I can think of two:

His point on how women don’t tell you what they’re thinking and how much it pissed him off. His story was that his girl wanted to buy an old car or a new truck. She asks him what he thinks, he says the old car, but she keeps going “But I want a truck!….but what do you think?” and it made his blood boil. And “She wasn’t even aware of the manipulative ass pussy shit she was doing.”

Another one was something about how pussy upgrades a man. I can’t remember the exact spiel but it can be summed up as “I walk down the streets alone and girls go oh he’s a fat mess. But when I walk down the streets with my girl other women see how attractive my girl is…then they look at me..and they go, psh, he’s gotta have something.”

Forum Clout
Red Pill Patrice's "legendary" advice almost always boiled down to "Look out for yourself first and don't debase yourself for a pussy" rephrased a thousand times.

Now, this is great advice, but it's the same thing as Jordan "Clean You Room!" Peterson and his very basic life skills being interpreted as some life altering wisdom- it's shit most men should have probably just picked up along the way by living.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He was always a do as I say not as I do.
This is what made him hilarious. Patrice would rip on callers for not being in shape or eating healthy, not hitting on women suavely, not going out to parties or clubs and picking up women, not living with two or three women at a time. Literally all of the things he never did in his life. The blatant hypocrisy was so outrageous it transcended its dishonesty and became hysterical. He would rip on Bobby for being fat and then deny being out of shape himself. And then get offended if someone pointed out that Patrice himself was obese.

Patrice would talk on air about how he wanted to have multiple live-in girlfriends and like an army of women with generals and sergeants and different ranks. And how he would move another woman into his house with his girlfriend already living with him. He never even attempted to do any of this. Which Colin Quinn pointed out how Patrice's advice was always so retarded and ineffective it was just there to destroy your relationship. "He talks about this stuff as if he actually does any of it. But doesn't do shit".

Patrice would act like he could pick up any woman. Yet every single time a woman came in the studio he would call her a "cunt" or a "dumb bitch" on purpose. Like a preemptive strike against her rejecting him. It was a contrast to Anthony and Norton's grovelling and slavish behavior to women in the studio. That being said Erock spanking the two women or Opie throwing poker chips or ripping on Shawna Lenee are probably better examples of going after women than anything Patrice did. Though the one girl that Erock hit did return to the show and get Erock to cry on air.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Yes, my girlfriend is much happier in our relationship now that I’ve put myself in a coma by drinking too much grape soda. We’re also hoping to guilt one of my stupid friends into doing a fundraiser for her for the rest of her life because she’s incredibly lazy and black. Thanks, Patrice!
I was just thinking about when he said “men age like wine, women age like milk”. I get what he’s saying and it’s funny so it ultimately doesn’t matter but anyone listening to patrice for serious advice is a retard. I actually resent how it seems like the only people newly discovering him these days are MGTOW types who don’t care about him being funny.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
if you actually want a loving wife and children someday, his advice is absolutely not viable. if you enjoy living life as a bachelor, sure; it’s good advice. I’m gonna get car crashed for saying this, but an honestly good woman deserves respect — just make sure she extends you the respect you also deserve

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Most people don't have fame like Patrice did... It's like Gene Simmons giving advice, it's easy to say Gene when you're a fucking rockstar.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Red Pill Patrice's "legendary" advice almost always boiled down to "Look out for yourself first and don't debase yourself for a pussy" rephrased a thousand times.

Now, this is great advice, but it's the same thing as Jordan "Clean You Room!" Peterson and his very basic life skills being interpreted as some life altering wisdom- it's shit most men should have probably just picked up along the way by living.

You'd be surprised (or maybe not) how far gone some men are and treat this 101 shit like some undiscovered gospel.
Most people don't have fame like Patrice did... It's like Gene Simmons giving advice, it's easy to say Gene when you're a fucking rockstar.

Women don't go out in droves to fuck comics like rockstars, especially when they aren't a household name.
Another cross us Craft of Comedy™️ martyrs must bear.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Women don't go out in droves to fuck comics like rockstars, especially when they aren't a household name.
Another cross us Craft of Comedy™️ martyrs must bear.
This was always so douche chilling when comics would come on O&A and talk about all the "pussy they were slaying". Like Florentine talking about his 'road hookups' or whatever but meanwhile he is either driving one wife to suicide or another to bang the entire auto theft division of the local precinct. Or Dice talking about all these "chicks" he was banging despite being an ancient decrepit gargoyle.

These guys were just as pathetic as Ian Halperin with his goddesses aka Craigslist prostitutes. The only times the comics were honest about sex on the road were when they talked about raping prostitutes (or sex workers in Norton lingo). Like Bobby Lee raping the underage whore in Mexico. Them all taking trips to Brazil for sex tourism and whatnot. Vos dressing sexy for more crack from a gay dealer.

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
This was always so douche chilling when comics would come on O&A and talk about all the "pussy they were slaying".
Don't forget Jeffrey Gurian.

"I met this lovely lady in an art gallery. Our souls connected."
"He geeve me five hundred dollah. Say I am heez girlfriend today."

Jeff_Gurian_portrait.jpg