Did you ever go through a time where Opie and Anthony were your best friends?

ME: I had some rough patches where Opie & Anthony and Radiohead were my only friends. As big of fags that the b-b-b-boys are now, I still love the show and listen every day. Which is why it hurts me to say that...

Rumor is that it was Brother Wease who first introduced Opie to the joys of snorting fresh baby shit mixed with baby pee, back when Opie still had a phony radio voice and was doing what he does best, spinning records and steering da ship. Sick guys, those two. This is a 100% undisputable, verified fact folks.

BraunsGhost

YouTube's has those streaming channels ran by shut ins. The Honeycomb Hideout plays some decent clips.
Lay Jeno's T.E.F.F.T Pattern is ok too. Lay's just a bit of a Queenie British Cunt. He was supporting Sam Roberts for a long time on his show through super chats. Sam even admitted he bought his new table with the super chat money from Lay.

BraunsGhost

YouTube's has those streaming channels ran by shut ins. The Honeycomb Hideout plays some decent clips.
Lay Jeno's T.E.F.F.T Pattern is ok to. Lay's just a bit of a Queenie British Cunt. He was supporting Sam Roberts for a long time on his show through super chats. Sam even admitted he bought his new table with the super chat money from Lay.