Did they file the response or not

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I don't know that they're going to file it directly like they normally would. From watching the hearing the judge said he wanted it sent directly to him in Word format so he could copy and paste it together. I got the impression that it would go on record once he got both documents cobbled together. That could be why we're waiting.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I don't know that they're going to file it directly like they normally would. From watching the hearing the judge said he wanted it sent directly to him in Word format so he could copy and paste it together. I got the impression that it would go on record once he got both documents cobbled together. That could be why we're waiting.
Oh. Damnit. I was already furiously masturbating

Snake

Of course Ashley wants to nigger-rig it.

I think he said to file them as they normally would and to also email them to him in a word doc.

Edit: Fat lawyer said he'd file and send judge a courtesy copy. The court site could be behind, but it looks for now like he didn't file anything

Last edited:

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!

that was in addition to normally filing it.

i’m pretty sure everything has to be logged and filed with the court. If it isn’t submitted on record it isn’t submitted at all. Could be wrong but I’m pretty sure that’s how it works

We joke about Pat's legal team, but they aren't idiots. They're not going to risk losing their license making shit up. They're not going to risk bringing things like that ridiculous "I have mailed your neighbors false material" email into the courtroom.

Mayr needed to find a post that never existed, on a site that was deleted to "start over". He has absolutely nothing and quite frankly, it isn't his fault. The only thing you can blame him for is taking on this disaster of a lawsuit, for agreeing to represent a fat 40-something who thinks leaving bad reviews of his novels is a felony. The one tiny piece of driftwood to cling to is the "Patrick leaves anti-Semitic dogwhistles in his books", as that is demonstrably false and deliberately trying to defame his reputation to strangers. But now we have a little whodunit mystery, any of us could have written that review, and surprise amazon took it down.

That's why Patrick is so keen on visiting Louisville! Denver! Chicago! The bank can only take away material possessions, airfare, hotels, baseball tickets you can't "take back". He's having as much fun as he can knowing the American taxpayer will be handed the check for his "adventures".