Did that guy really suck off obama?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
The whole "transvestigations"/politician's wives secretly being men thing is a rabbit hole I never really got on board with, but at this point nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. It wouldn't surprise me considering the people that make it to the top all seem to be morally corrupt sexual deviants that are easily blackmailable. If you think these guys are really married to crossdressers, what's the purpose or endgame with that?

The trans shit in general is so bizarre and unnatural, I can't buy the usual "it's all about money" explanation. Something sick is going on on a deeper spiritual level, like these freaks are at war with reality and creation itself. Lot of rich trannies too, like that disgusting Pritzker weirdo who funds the big push for all this stuff and the one that used to own the SiriusXM satellites, "Martine" Rothblatt. I can't help but suspect that that's something demonic happening beneath the culture war spectacle aspect of this.
It's kabbalistic. They believe the Shekinah is the 'divine feminine' and Sabbatei Svei himself was a female to male tranny who never even exposed her hermaphroditic nudity to her wives (never consummated any of the marriages, because no working penis.

G

The trans shit in general is so bizarre and unnatural, I can't buy the usual "it's all about money" explanation. Something sick is going on on a deeper spiritual level, like these freaks are at war with reality and creation itself... I can't help but suspect that that's something demonic happening beneath the culture war spectacle aspect of this.
That's what it's about - it's an attempt to usurp God by going against his will to remake ourselves in an image of our own making. It's idolatry of the self, basically; a potent mix of rebellion, vanity and pride.

As far as evils go it's right up there.

G

I remember when Obama first became president and everyone was fawning over big Mike and how toned her arms are too. My very smart and a bit woke friend mentioned how hot she was. I always thought she looked like a chimp, and not in a racist way, the bitch has chimp face like Ant's wife
We talked about this before about who was the hottest first lady and I said Jackie Kennedy and one of you funsters corrected the record with a pic and convinced she was pretty dog shit
She's still one of the better ones and I can't vote Melania because she looks like Bruce Jenner
Younger Laura Bush would have got it

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Younger Laura Bush would have got it
Her boyfriend really got it in 1963. She plowed him harder than Big Mike plows Barack. Even a female driver should know that the red octagonal sign means stop. Hope he got to see her young bush before she fatally hit him and then hit the wall. I'll bet a typical '63 bush was as big as a '63 Cadillac.

Screenshot_20230814_014005_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230814_014051_Chrome.jpg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️