• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did SiriusXM really put up wanted posters of Anthony after he got fired in the building?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
tumblr_pe1tzbTMSe1x8rriso1_640.jpg

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I was listening to a clip of Anthony talking about the aftermath when he got fired and he mentioned that SiriusXM had wanted posters of him in the hallways of the building with his picture on it. I was wondering if this is true and if there is an image that exists of this because that sounds crazy. I tried looking for it but was unable to find it.
Not wanted but something to the effect of “do not allow access to this nigger”

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The best part of the poster is the fact that Sirius had a decade of professional photos that they paid for to chose from and instead they selected something from Anthony’s MySpace page.
That's why I'm suspecting this is a hoax. AntH in 2014 looked very different from the picture, if you're going through the trouble of making posters can't you at least pick one that resembles the way he looks now? Also, why even make fucking posters to begin with, just send an email to all your employees. You don't need to plaster your whole fucking building with wanted signs like you're living in a fucking cartoon.

I'm convinced it's fake. Notice how the picture of the poster is an extreme close-up, not one of it hanging in a corporate building. No proof that it was actually Sirius-XM's doing. Any retard could make something like that in Word and print it out. Some fan probably made it as a goof and Nana believed it to be true, or the ghoul deliberately manufactured it himself to get a pathetic dig in at his ex-employers. I was a fighter, a Navy Seal.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That's why I'm suspecting this is a hoax. AntH in 2014 looked very different from the picture, if you're going through the trouble of making posters can't you at least pick one that resembles the way he looks now? Also, why even make fucking posters to begin with, just send an email to all your employees. You don't need to plaster your whole fucking building with wanted signs like you're living in a fucking cartoon.

I'm convinced it's fake. Notice how the picture of the poster is an extreme close-up, not one of it hanging in a corporate building. No proof that it was actually Sirius-XM's doing. Any retard could make something like that in Word and print it out. Some fan probably made it as a goof and Nana believed it to be true, or the ghoul deliberately manufactured it himself to get a pathetic dig in at his ex-employers. I was a fighter, a Navy Seal.
You make some good points but also remember Sirius was run by retards that let O&A have a body guard while they used the bathroom.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout

Sirius didn’t own the actual building. They owned a floor or two. So you had to go through building security and then Sirius security. So the poster made sense for the building at least.

Forum Clout
What would be funny would be to print a bunch of updated "have you seen this man?" Nana posters, laminate them for durability, then put them up all over the place in his new neighborhood. I'm not suggesting that anyone should do this nor am I suggesting that I will, only that it'd be funny.