Did Seth get a thread removed?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Some guy's just scurred that we have an actual mole or something. I refuse to believe a brotherman would be a turncoat.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
We want answers...

1610848647578.jpg

It took years to build our cred-i-bil-i-ty...

This... is our Sex Pest Adventures.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Some guy's just scurred that we have an actual mole or something. I refuse to believe a brotherman would be a turncoat.
Eh, "security" ain't much here. Same as S****f**** forums. So you still gotta watch what you say and always keep your head on a swivel.

We know who the real brothermen and sistermen are, but assume there're twenty to thirty rats hiding out They'll never post, but they're there.

Or save it for the secret forums.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Eh, "security" ain't much here. Same as S****f**** forums. So you still gotta watch what you say and always keep your head on a swivel.

We know who the real brothermen and sistermen are, but assume there're twenty to thirty rats hiding out They'll never post, but they're there.

Or save it for the secret forums.
I didn't get an invite to the last forum's secret clubhouse or this one's. What's a guy got to do to finally get his beak wet in this hizz house?

image_3865.png

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Eh, me neither. If it exists, I'm not sure what I'd get out of it vs. sticking with these forums.

If you get more @CarolMaxheinie body pics, I'd want in. But I get my fill of PigPosting here with the rest of the plebes.