• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Rogan break up with Nana?

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout

He was in Austin this month for some shitty
$100 gig with Gavin and still no Rogan appearance since 2018.

Did antH lose the only celebrity that would have him on?

Is this why antH doesn't give a shit anymore and is now using the compound media YouTube channel to stream COD drunk and drop n-bombs all over the place?

Is he gonna tweet about midget crime statistics?

When Anthony tweets about F/N is he reffering to floor niggers?

I'm just asking questions. :fighter_md:

What the fawk Joe Rogan? I needed you that day. sniff

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
How important is the stool humping room, funster?

1687876630532.png

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
top comment: "Anthony proving again that he doesn't hold a grudge. I love this!"
this big fucking queen resented opie for 15 years because he didn't like his slutty girlfriend who blew a staff member to stop a lobster from being killed. cumia fans are actually delusional

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He posted a pic outside of Joe's club in Austin when he was there a few days ago. It's been deleted since so I assume it was a hint for Joe to reach out or reply since Anthony was in town and Joe didn't bother.

Nana will be looking for another Rogan podcast appearance once the shitty new book is done. I doubt Spotify would allow it if they took one glance at his Twitter.

G

He posted a pic outside of Joe's club in Austin when he was there a few days ago. It's been deleted since so I assume it was a hint for Joe to reach out or reply since Anthony was in town and Joe didn't bother.

Nana will be looking for another Rogan podcast appearance once the shitty new book is done. I doubt Spotify would allow it if they took one glance at his Twitter.
Lol Anthony is writing another book about the city of Manhattan and two beer buzzes?

G

Wait, what? New book? Lol

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I noticed AntH - while talking about COVID masks - said 'Jim Norton', is that fruit still wearing a mask? I bet he got his silly-shots like a good boy (believing in 'science' & Dr.Kookoo)... Jim was always a hypochondriac so I'm glad he suffered Coof paranoia

Well he's immunocompromised from- WE GET IT

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Proof that there is no such thing as a Rogan bump...

- Nana goes on and CM continues to tank.
- Reddit overpowers Rogan and is killing Brendan Schaub's career.
- Dave Smith breaks from LOS and gets many invites and still can't crack 100k views on his stupid podcast.
- Bert Kreischer's movie bombs.
- Michael Malice is still an irrelevant little worm with a tiny audience.
- Rogan had to pay for Joey Diaz's move to NJ after he got ran out of comedy for being a pervert.

Renaus

Forum Clout
Man who thinks nigger babies dying is funny gets disowned by the guy with a nigger baby. SHOCKING
This is very interesting point. If you think that coal burners deserve death and that people like Rogan are cucks, why on Earth would you pretend to respect him? How are you different from the "leftist sjw" putting on a face just to advance their careers?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
This is very interesting point. If you think that coal burners deserve death and that people like Rogan are cucks, why on Earth would you pretend to respect him? How are you different from the "leftist sjw" putting on a face just to advance their careers?

You might not believe this, but there's some evidence to suggest Anthony Cumia is prone to hypocritical behavior.