Did Rick get a job as a bouncer??

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I went to a concert last weekend and it required proof of vax. Im vaccinated so I don't care but they didn't check and didn't care to a man. As per usual Pat is oblivious an embarrassment to the real world. There needs to be a term for trading stupidity for internet points...something like rickism

I went to one and I showed the picture I took of a QR code from a chocolate bar and was let in. I’m not getting the vax and most places don’t bother checking.

I’m a healthy 30 something year old who goes to the gym and has had covid before, want to take a jab that can give you heart disease and doesn’t give you any benefit and doesn’t work? Nah. Hard pass from me.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Flat out ask him what his role was in checking Id's and vax cards.

Of course he never left his couch tonight and this is all bullshit, but for shits and giggles.
He asked for paperwork, like a literal Nazi in Germany from 1933-1945 would. That means Pat is not only a literal Nazi but possibly in the Gestapo. GeT ready for your shower, child.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Or is he full of shit like usual? Come for the self-aggrandizing bullshit and stay for the patronizing bit where Pat deigns to "reward" a woman who couldn't find a copy of her vax card with a drink for her "good behavior" after she didn't cause a scene.

Can you imagine how fucking smug and douchey he would have been if this were true? Pat getting to lord some tiny authority over 150 people over them proving their vax status is his wet dream.

891d5e85ac3badef3e81cf849a919e9b.png
Did he just admit to using a date rape drug and leaving her body behind a dumpster? Literally shaking RN.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Maybe ask to see his name tag?
I hope it was like that scene in The Wrestler and Fats manager gives him a name tag with "Rick" written on it and when he says his names not Rick the manager tells him it said Rick on his application and he can go fuck himself if he doesn't like it.

The other movie this reminded me of was Observe and Report, an underrated Seth Rogen movie from like 09. It was a very mean very bleak black comedy about a mentally ill faggot mall security guard on a power trip (Rogen) who reminded me a lot of Fat.