Did one of you rascals call Sirius Patriot Channel 125 today to talk about Nana?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Must be a simulation because I had a long drive today so I had Patriot 125 on because I just wanted to hear talk and Tim Pool was filling in for David Webb. One guy called in and kept talking about Nana and even joked about how he likes young girls. Pool said Cumia is great and how he does Compound and how Anthony is the quickest. The caller even said about Nana - “He didn’t finish high school, but he’s a genius” in relation to his many online political rants. The caller was referring to one of the counts recent posts related to the Jan 6 hearings about Trump in his limo grabbing the week. Yes, the caller actually said Anthony is a genius and ended the call with a “Anthony Cumia roast joke” that was - you guessed it - about him dating young girls.

So who did it? It was quite an odd moment. I really was hoping the call would mention Torque Wheeler to make it complete.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Could be a left over pest. Hope not, sad to see some brothermen still fighting and not even home yet.
Yeah the way they were going on and on about Anthony it sounded like one of our rascals, especially since they mentioned how he likes to date young girls - even saying 18. But it could have been one of the actual listeners to Compound Media. I wish I recorded it or something because it was so on the nose it had to be someone from here, like when Norton had that call in show and someone brought up the chip cartoon scam and Jim didn’t pick up on it.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Yeah the way they were going on and on about Anthony it sounded like one of our rascals, especially since they mentioned how he likes to date young girls - even saying 18. But it could have been one of the actual listeners to Compound Media. I wish I recorded it or something because it was so on the nose it had to be someone from here, like when Norton had that call in show and someone brought up the chip cartoon scam and Jim didn’t pick up on it.
The board blew up after we knew everything about AntH. We haven’t found out much since then. So like I said, it could be a lost brotherman still fighting the good fight.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Can you get it off the Sirius app?
Oh that’s true, it should be on the on-demand but maybe not until tomorrow or Saturday. It was the David Webb Show 7/7 and happened in the last 15-30 minutes. It was following a call from some listener who was all pissed about trans women winning women sports.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The board blew up after we knew everything about AntH. We haven’t found out much since then. So like I said, it could be a lost brotherman still fighting the good fight.
The guy was a real Cumia ballwasher which meant it had to be a joke but then again it could be an actual loyal compound media fan. The caller said about Ant - and I quote “He didn’t finish high school but he’s a genius” which either was a rascal showing he’s joking or an actual fan of Anthony Cumia in 2022.

That was faggot longislander mersh who called jim