Did McDonalds genuinely motherfuck me or am I being a Norton?

G

Still brooding over this from a few days ago. Read on...

Bought mcdonalds for breakfast. Used the automated machine to place my order. Got 2 hash browns.

The dweeb behind the counter hands me the bag. I walk off and look in. 2 small orders of fries in there.

I go back and ask wtf. He said theyre out of hash browns so gave me fries instead.

Are you fucking kidding me? I didnt pay for fries dipshit. πŸ–•πŸ–•

SensibleKeks

β€Ž
β€Ž
6ce204970a66f20d54faca7fb1674c25.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
you know pretty much every fast food place messes up orders on purpose, not as a business decision but as an individual game these "cooks" do. I bet they had hashbrowns too
If youre ever being handed your bag and the person is a darkie & also smiling, DO NOT TAKE IT

MunchausenByProxy

β€Ž
β€Ž
you know pretty much every fast food place messes up orders on purpose, not as a business decision but as an individual game these "cooks" do. I bet they had hashbrowns too
If youre ever being handed your bag and the person is a darkie & also smiling, DO NOT TAKE IT
Ho ho lee shit! This happened to me like a month ago. I got 2 cheeseburgers and fries at the Mcdonalds drive-thru. Nigger at the window had THE biggest smirk on his face. I check the bag and there were 2 burger sized objects, and fries so it looked fine.
Turns out when I got home, one on the bottom was a repulsive McChicken with an egregious amount of that awful mayo on it. I was livid, but on the other hand, whenever that happens I take personal responsibility for even eating at such an establishment. Its really my own fault.
Nah Im just coping, fuck that nigger