Did 'FezBabyLove' get recalled to prison?

FezFuckedBabyLove

suboxone in the blunt my ninja
alive and well living my best life and counting my blessings! sold some faggots nintendo switch yesterday and scored some gear and pills, plug says these are "super smackers" but i can't tell much difference they're all super dirty for sure lol right now I'm on motel wifi smoking blues out if my friends rig

G

alive and well living my best life and counting my blessings! sold some faggots nintendo switch yesterday and scored some gear and pills, plug says these are "super smackers" but i can't tell much difference they're all super dirty for sure lol right now I'm on motel wifi smoking blues out if my friends rig
Do you live in Milwaukee? Want to party?

G

I was just joking, but I do hope you get clean sooner then later. I'm not judging. It would just be a shame if a talented shit poster like yourself died from that pressed shit.

Do you have a job? How are you able to work while constantly high on multiple synthetic opioites and benzos?

stay safe out there ma man, you know them 30s are dirty. I've been getting clean(ish), but left my comfort-meds elsewhere so I'm jus chillin with 1/2g.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Think he’ll always be my favorite poster. You know that fucking never done drugs, faggot dork, Rick, is legitimately frightened that someone sends him pictures of drugs. He probably thinks junkies are a force to reckon with. It’s why he panics so much at the complete nonsense texts. Hope he cleans up but, I would enjoy it more if he didn’t and kept on trucking.