• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Dan Mullen kill a dog?

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
1718900069480.png

Some people are saying Cool Uncle Dan killed that dog in another fit of rage when he felt betrayed by Mew. How credible is that accusation?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have a shih tzu and I still think they're gay lol. I mean, mine's the shit because he's a country dog and he's 17 years old, but they're not the breed I'd pick. I kind of just ended up with him. You couldn't ask for a more loyal dog though. When his previous owner died he stayed with him until the paramedics took him and they just worked around him.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I have a shih tzu and I still think they're gay lol. I mean, mine's the shit because he's a country dog and he's 17 years old, but they're not the breed I'd pick. I kind of just ended up with him. You couldn't ask for a more loyal dog though. When his previous owner died he stayed with him until the paramedics took him and they just worked around him.
I think they're funny little dogs. I like when they roll around and the static electricity makes their hair go crazy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I think they're funny little dogs. I like when they roll around and the static electricity makes their hair go crazy.
They are funny. My guy is old as fuck and still acts like a puppy. Whenever we go for a walk he runs 100% of the time he's on the leash because he's so excited. He also plays fetch with himself and the cats lol. He flings his toys across the room and chase them down but sometimes he throws them specifically for the cats. When he does that he throws them straight up so the cats jump for them.