Dickheads.

G

gC3OqtS.jpg

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
That T-shirt is 7 years old. And looks in great condition. He saves it for special occasions. Like his Batman Vs. Superman T-Shirt. Both he got for free. What a tramp.
You millennials always cease to prove your stupidity. Did your MOMMIES never teach you the importance of (((taking care))) of your belongings? Sounds like it’s time for more “Boomer Joe Life Lessons”. Check your local listings.😘😘😘

You degenerates were never taught basic cleaning skills, like DOING laundry. Mommy always did it for you. Me? I was the oldest brother in a dysfunctional family. My mom tried her best but I had to be the MAN of the house from a young age. I cleaned for my brother and sister. Created ways to make $$$ to help with the house. I had to LEARN the hard way. I’m pretty sure every redditard has never learned ANYTHING!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Everything I have is well taken care of. I clean it regularly. My guns, my CLOTHES, my teeth, my dishes, EVERYTHING. Otherwise I may have to throw it away which costs me MONEY. See? Buying things costs something. Mommy doesn’t just get all of your toys for FREE. Except for the money she gets from the Government for YOU!!!😜😜😜

Hope you learned a lesson. Like always though, I have the answer. You didn’t.😎😎😎

#LaFamiglia #Survival #LIFElessons