• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DICE Trolling O&A

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Stupid Jim Norton has stated many times in 2000, Dice would sit at home listening to Opie & Anthony, get stoned, and call up to fuck with them. I hadda reach out. I HAD TO REACH OUT. Which Way? Medium or Well Done... I gotta know. I'm aaasking you. No. NO. I said it. YOU said what to WHO? That's a NAH. That's a nah. You know what I mean? Why is it that everytime I ask you a simple question it has to be a whole thing? It's a simple question. Which Way? Medium or Well Done.

THEN FEED THE DOGS!!! At the end of the day, Dice and O&A were in their position to make dumb jokes about people jumping out of burning buildings a day after 9/11. And it's the hardest I laughed up until that point.

Dice mocking the celebrity obsession with wearing the FDNY hats. So he showed up at ground zero months later with the hat. That he got from Tom Kennedy. Lieutenant Bloomberg. An example of Dice creating a catch phrase that would last on the show indefinitely, brute force in 1 appearance. We're talking about hats, we're saying "I'm Over Here Now." We're having a good time. We got it under control. Everyone is safe at ground zero because Dice is walking around with the hat now. I don't see you with the hat on.

ENOUGH ABOUT THE HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bhzv6yb: