• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Diaper Soldiers on the Diaper Starship ready for diaper duty thanks to Patrick. Ready to fight Toilet Capitalism. Rick extends appreciation

DIAPER_PATRIOT

Stay stinky, patriots!
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
diap_image.png

tee hee

Thanks to Diaper Faggot Rick's book "In The Diaper", the Diaper engineers are now primed and ready to fight the Toilet Aliens and defeat Toilet Capitalism once and for all. It's Diaper Communism, from here on out. Thank you Patrick for your shit poopy diaper nigger advice to our soldiers, mechanics, and engineers aboard the ship.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Stay Stinky, Patriots! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
What a crock of shit.
I canโ€™t see anyone that would believe this nonsense. Pat believes heโ€™s changing the world with his awful tweets and shit selling books. Who the fuck would use examples from a FICTION book in relation to actual science and technology? Heโ€™s not well and must be really trying to make Niki think heโ€™s working.

BudDickman

โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
I want to say I am by no means a hard core right wing capitalism only person, matter of fact I love star trek and other scifi for there escape from capitalism. But your description and understanding of cooperations and how profit and people can mix was amazing!! For example, when I talk to new junior officers or scientist on my ship about presenting ideas I use your book. I have bookmarked both on audible and in real life the section of "In the Black" where the scientist has to describe her work to board room members. The part where you say (paraphrasing here) "these people don't know your science but they are paid to smell out bull shit and fund smart people" is how I teach people to talk to higher ups about science and other technical topics. Recently we needed to get a sizable amount of money for our ship for repair and our chief engineer was struggling to convey this to people on shore. After having him listen to that section he rephrased what he was talking about and we got the money.
Just posting that so everyone can read it and easily recognize the low IQ attempt at deception.

I like how his fan paraphrases the section that he has bookmarked. Why not just quote it verbatim? Because stupid Pat thinks it's more convincing for the fan to use their own words.

I actually feel secondhand embarrassment reading this shit. What a faggot.

Forum Clout
View attachment 160049
tee hee

Thanks to Diaper Faggot Rick's book "In The Diaper", the Diaper engineers are now primed and ready to fight the Toilet Aliens and defeat Toilet Capitalism once and for all. It's Diaper Communism, from here on out. Thank you Patrick for your shit poopy diaper nigger advice to our soldiers, mechanics, and engineers aboard the ship.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Stay Stinky, Patriots! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Why didn't he tag his publishers??