• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Designated Forum Faggot (Nikki's Prolapsed Anus) is upset that I made a couple of posts about him

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
NPA simps, shall he indeed reign over you? Or shall he indeed have dominion over you?
Look upon the poster that you applaud like simpletons for

1652553444021.png

Your false shit-post prophet is a thin skinned loser. Who else has he sadly private messaged into his gay off-topic barrages into the Lit Crit forum?
And how dare he call Brooke Shields MILFy, looks like a man

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
@Nikki's Prolapsed Anus is a top tier faggot. This guy described himself as "The Tom Green of his school." The only thing that could make him seem like a bigger loser would be if he was to post here asking advice on how to hit on asian women, but I don't think even he could eat that much Dick and still think anyone respects his position on anything here.

Oh wait... He did that. Fuck man, maybe start over with a new alt.

Last edited:
G

I was so close to making a "I like Mew, but her responding at all is very Tomlinsonian" post in that thread. Boy would my face have been red. NPA is fawkin' wargaming to shift forum perception while we're just tying our shoes.
I'm down with spreading our wings and moving beyond Rick. Sometimes when I read his texts with Boomia arguing about how to make fish n chips, I realize this will go on forever and he'll never die of hypertension. Hes too thick.

I like Dan and Mewler but I respect NPAs right to shitpost up our board. Maybe the gook juice made him nihilistic. Hopefully this is all just a transitional phase to a new saga. I like having a forum podcast and I think Dan's doing well. Am I gay?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I'm down with spreading our wings and moving beyond Rick. Sometimes when I read his texts with Boomia arguing about how to make fish n chips, I realize this will go on forever and he'll never die of hypertension. Hes too thick.

I like Dan and Mewler but I respect NPAs right to shitpost up our board. Maybe the gook juice made him nihilistic. Hopefully this is all just a transitional phase to a new saga. I like having a forum podcast and I think Dan's doing well. Am I gay?
Get a load of Mr. Middle of the road over here

I like Dan and Mewler (and listen to the podcast in the background), don't mind NPA shitposting, and also like that Brooke is giving him the business. This forum is inherently gay and so are we all for participating.
So that nigga dissappeared after he was outed as AgentQadan/KillaKuhnsDeadSon?
Why is this link being thought of? KillaKuhnsDeadSon had a totally different style of writing from what I remember. He's obviously still here since he posted on that username when the backup was live, but I don't think he's posting as NPA.