• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Dennis Falcone and 499 others fired to hire a black midget.

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Imagepipe_32.jpg

I do not understand how Jim and Sam weren't the first one to go. If I was running things at SiriusXM they would be gone first. I doubt they even have 10% of the listeners O&A had at their height. So what is the point in keeping them? Are they really attracting new listeners who never heard of O&A before? I can't point my finger on it but there is surely something fishy going on with this ordeal.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I do not understand how Jim and Sam weren't the first one to go. If I was running things at SiriusXM they would be gone first. I doubt they even have 10% of the listeners O&A had at their height. So what is the point in keeping them? Are they really attracting new listeners who never heard of O&A before? I can't point my finger on it but there is surely something fishy going on with this ordeal.
I don’t think they attract listeners but they probably retained them. How many people do you think cancelled Sirius after Anthony got fired? People stuck around for Jim & Sam the same way they stuck around for Opie & Jim. I also can’t imagine many Sirius subscribers go to the platform for one show in specific, except maybe Howard. So I imagine a lot of J&S fans are carry overs from the O&A days and new listeners who are desperate for SOME sort of comedy talk show which barely exists on Sirius. I explained this in a previous thread but I can imagine what little money Sirius pays both of them ends up working out based on their listeners. Random J&S clips still get like 70k views somehow.

Great financial move. Just hire more celebrities who don’t know radio for million dollar deals while your company swirls in the toilet. What a bunch of fucking retards. No one is subscribing or keeping a subscription for Kevin “Nigger” Hart.
Has to be some type of money laundering operation like "modern art" and Patrick S Tomlinson books 📚🤔

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
Opie was right about how hiring celebrities to do radio doesn’t work. At least Kevin has charisma and is a comedian though. Did anyone read the article that can fill me in? It says Heartbeat productions so maybe it’s closer to a podcast network than just paying Kevin.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Is Kevin Hart the only comedian to come from that social circle to completely abandon the rest of them? Even Louis CK would hire his old friends. Kevin Hart started out with Big Jay and from stories he has told, Jay used to even pay his bills when he couldn't afford it. Now I don't think Hart would even plug Jay's upcoming special on social media.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Is Kevin Hart the only comedian to come from that social circle to completely abandon the rest of them? Even Louis CK would hire his old friends. Kevin Hart started out with Big Jay and from stories he has told, Jay used to even pay his bills when he couldn't afford it. Now I don't think Hart would even plug Jay's upcoming special on social media.
Jay told a story on the Bonfire a while back about Kevin coming to his hotel room or something like that to visit him because they were in the same town gigging. Kevin brought an Xbox One with him so that they could play Madden or some shit. When it came time for Kevin to leave, he gave Jay the Xbox. Nice helping your comedy friends, stupid.

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Opie was right about how hiring celebrities to do radio doesn’t work. At least Kevin has charisma and is a comedian though. Did anyone read the article that can fill me in? It says Heartbeat productions so maybe it’s closer to a podcast network than just paying Kevin.
Yeah I think it's similar to the deal with Conan.
Nice paying 150 million for podcasts that don't even get 10,000 views, stupid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
Kevin paid to fix Jay’s apartment after a hurricane. Even though he got too big for da fawkin show. Maybe on the way down.
:brothaman_md:
Edit: and I’m pretty sure it’s the other way around because Jay was never and will never pass Kevin in terms of having a mainstream career.

Last edited: