• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dementia patient with delusions of grandeur...

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240217_130940_Facebook.jpg

Forum Clout
I like how in Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Twenty Four, this retard only just realized the internet allows for people to record and upload videos regardless where they are and nevertheless post it on a centralized hub, and that building an actual "radio station" wasn't mandatory.

Delusional old cunt talking about his paywall being a bad idea like people weren't screaming that at him a decade ago.

Bumley

Forum Clout
I like how in Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Twenty Four, this retard only just realized the internet allows for people to record and upload videos regardless where they are and nevertheless post it on a centralized hub, and that building an actual "radio station" wasn't mandatory.

Delusional old cunt talking about his paywall being a bad idea like people weren't screaming that at him a decade ago.
I always figured he was aware, but knew that conservative rubes would subscribe just to hear UNCENSORED TRUTH and race talk.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
No. He's hinting at adding some "freemium" aspect. Youtube-patreon. Half free half pay. He's saying without saying the subscriber model isn't making him much money
He is going to have a bad time if he thinks he can hide his edgy racist comments on patreon and monetize it. That would get reported and he would be banned in the first month. Thats light work for pests.

1708198153548.png