Delusional (and stupid) Joseph Cumia

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He really thinks trump will get elected again.

7BD7DAC4-9D31-49CD-B759-9F0FD9C12725.jpeg

The way he says 'President Trump' too... What a boot licker. I hope when he has to sell his shit when Ant gets sued to poverty or his liver gives out that niggers buy his precious guitars for dirt cheap.
I don't understand why you Americans call ex presidents president? I'm sure there's a reason but I don't know anywhere else that does that? Here our UK PM's occasionally fade into the minor leagues of local political issues and thats it

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I don't understand why you Americans call ex presidents president? I'm sure there's a reason but I don't know anywhere else that does that? Here our UK PM's occasionally fade into the minor leagues of local political issues and thats it
Americans worship politicians and big corporations mmmahhn, but unironically. Think: who inhabits reddit?

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
And they continue to have Secret Service protection and tons of other perks. We say they return to "civilian life" when their term is over, but that's a misnomer.

I think we can all agree that Joe is a dumb boomer faggot and Trump is a much less dumb boomer faggot who wouldn't spit on his hero-worshipping boomer faggot fanboy Joe is he was literally on fire.
I never understood why the mouth-breathers love Trump so much. He's a jelly-bellied, pink-skinned NYC real estate fag with a terrible comb-over who shits on golden toilets, yet these Trumptards pretend he's a rugged tough guy just rippling with balls and muscle. I get how they want to troll libtards and all, but then they actually began to believe it was real.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
I never understood why the mouth-breathers love Trump so much. He's a jelly-bellied, pink-skinned NYC real estate fag with a terrible comb-over who shits on golden toilets, yet these Trumptards pretend he's a rugged tough guy just rippling with balls and muscle. I get how they want to troll libtards and all, but then they actually began to believe it was real.
Plus hes Israel's bitch.

Faggot