• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Deep cuts from O&A / Ron&Fez / The ViRUS / any related programs

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
The Retarded Laverne and Shirley theme song on WNEW. You hear it a lot in the Lady Di and Marion collection part 1 on youtube. I loved the show on Sirius but there was a vitality to the show way back when. When the show got confined to that tiny studio that Opie would eventually get tossed out of for filming Roland taking a dump, it really lost its last bit of energy.

Lady Di, Marion, and Bobo playing twister with Rich and Bonnie in studio was great too.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The Retarded Laverne and Shirley theme song on WNEW. You hear it a lot in the Lady Di and Marion collection part 1 on youtube. I loved the show on Sirius but there was a vitality to the show way back when. When the show got confined to that tiny studio that Opie would eventually get tossed out of for filming Roland taking a dump, it really lost its last bit of energy.

Lady Di, Marion, and Bobo playing twister with Rich and Bonnie in studio was great too.

You didn't like The Opie & Anthony Closet? Nyehehhee

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
The @DMAN didn't ask for this, so he may be a little upset, but this Howard Stern bit has existed on and off on youtube for the last 15 years about HALF the time, it's a gem that someone keeps trying to destroy, and I can't believe the providence that it is up now when this thread is up.

to absolute Stern haters - this does feel a lot more like an Opie bit just because of the unnecessary cruelty of it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The @DMAN didn't ask for this, so he may be a little upset, but this Howard Stern bit has existed on and off on youtube for the last 15 years about HALF the time, it's a gem that someone keeps trying to destroy, and I can't believe the providence that it is up now when this thread is up.

to absolute Stern haters - this does feel a lot more like an Opie bit just because of the unnecessary cruelty of it

This was a great bit from the early Sirius days, the guy is such a tool that thinks his awful material is gold and the wife is just like Nancy Sirianni. “We came up with the idea to mix sex AND comedy!” Like that’s never been done.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
i think when ron and fez did the “silver string submarine band segment” is pure ron and fez genius

ron hand been watching little rascals, and saw they had an episode were they came on a radio show and played random instruments

ron and fez and listeners assemble in the studio with random instruments and they all had to make a band within the show time

great radio show have great listeners and ron and fez had the best listeners