Dead faggot

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
381520FC-A657-4F55-BC47-B7C08E8C393D.jpeg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
These milquetoast faggots haven’t put out anything good since their first two albums, and that was in 1997, so this faggot’s been dead since then, as far as I’m concerned. I will say, I met all the Foos in 1999 or 2000 at Smashing Pumpkins’ “last LA show’’ at the Universal Amphitheater when Grohl was fucking Melissa Auf Der Maur. I was sitting deep in the nosebleeds and I guess the band requested to be sat there to watch the show. I noticed them behind me and froze. I was 12 years old, sitting by myself because the buddies I was supposed to meet all snuck into the pit early into the show when security went to stop a fight. I gave a nervous head nod to all of them and Taylor was the only one to engage and he gave me a fist bump and complimented my denim jacket with punk rock pins on it. I later saw him again at the Henry Fonda theater at a Guitar Center Drum Off contest in I believe 2011 or so. Got to chat with him, super nice dude. Anyway, sorry for the long winded story that went nowhere. RIP, Taylor. They’ll replace him in one week, watch.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Bro someone just called us a shitty forum bro that's effed up