• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Days since swatting: 138

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
what he did was a good thing actually, by wasting police time with his white privilege less niggers will be arrested for their violent crimes
Agreed. He and Nikkers should come out with the truth and try to reverse judo flip it into advocacy. Nothing else is working. Try something new, retards.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Apparently swatting number 43 was in June:

If you look at the actual MPD blotter, the call was to 2617, which is the apartment complex next door. So he is now claiming calls to adjacent properties as swattings. Did they even visit his house? If the call is to a different property, then isn't the swatter actually swatting someone else?

I never knew Pat was jewish.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Apparently swatting number 43 was in June:

If you look at the actual MPD blotter, the call was to 2617, which is the apartment complex next door. So he is now claiming calls to adjacent properties as swattings. Did they even visit his house? If the call is to a different property, then isn't the swatter actually swatting someone else?

"Any time I see the police it's part of a conspiracy to kill me." - Mentally Healthy Patrick S. Tomlinson

I really hope he's not calling in swaTTings to his neighbors in hopes of getting a bigger response. That's so evil and dangerous I can't imagine someone would do that for internet attention. Of course, he also threatened to murder his own baby, so, ya know.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
I know you're here reading this, fatso. Digital forensic investigators are being looked into who will connect you to the "swattings". Wait for the knock, pig.
they-know.jpg