• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Day of the rope can’t come soon enough

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Props to the kid for trying to fight back. That's fucking disgusting. And one more to the Lynch list along with that big retarded gorilla who beat a tiny female teacher for taking his Gameboy.
I remember that fucking nigger animal. How can you get hired as staff then give up your future just to beat the fuck out of a kid half your size? It’s almost like they have no self control. Maybe they’re not people.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I remember that fucking nigger animal. How can you get hired as staff then give up your future just to beat the fuck out of a kid half your size? It’s almost like they have no self control. Maybe they’re not people.
Yeah, the whole thing is absolutely fucked but the fact that it's a particularly tiny kid makes it worse. Even if it was some 6'4" kid with a beard, I don't really understand how you can throw a kid a beating like that. After the ground and pound part when people are pulling him off the kid, he starts trying to stomp the kid's head. I think the head-stomp shit should be automatic attempted murder. It might make these niggers think twice. Ah, who am I kidding. It wouldn't. They just can't control themselves.

I will say again, that kid ate that shit like a champ and tried to go toe to toe with a guy he can't possibly beat. If he'd turtled, he would've got it way worse. If that nigger knocked the kid out he still wouldn't have stopped until people started pulling him off.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Yeah, the whole thing is absolutely fucked but the fact that it's a particularly tiny kid makes it worse. Even if it was some 6'4" kid with a beard, I don't really understand how you can throw a kid a beating like that. After the ground and pound part when people are pulling him off the kid, he starts trying to stomp the kid's head. I think the head-stomp shit should be automatic attempted murder. It might make these niggers think twice. Ah, who am I kidding. It wouldn't. They just can't control themselves.

I will say again, that kid ate that shit like a champ and tried to go toe to toe with a guy he can't possibly beat. If he'd turtled, he would've got it way worse. If that nigger knocked the kid out he still wouldn't have stopped until people started pulling him off.
Dude it should be a total Att. Murder. I’m so fucking tired of niggere dude. I’ve never tried to stomp someone out closest I’ve ever came was putting my foot on someone’s chest to prevent them from trying to get up.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
IMG_0762.jpeg