• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Day 3

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Screenshot_20211027-115820_Twitter.jpg

Remember gang, we're all jealous of his awesome life and that's why we hate him.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Can't stop what he never started? That goes against Official Tough Guy Pat protocol where his dad taught him never to throw the first punch but always the last.

This is the most social interaction he gets in a day. As pathetic as his online fights are they are an escape from all the shit falling down around him. But we all know how he acts in real life. Poor Patty threatened violence against his ex-wife and then ran when a real man stepped up.

I don't know if anyone else is like this, but any time I get sucked into commenting on something (on reddit or another comments section) and arguing, I end up feeling deeply embarrassed and deleting it. Sometimes it's mid-comment, sometimes it's a few minutes or hours later, sometimes instead of deleting, I'll just forget about it and never respond. It's like, Why am I doing this? This is pathetic. And, mind you, this is anonymous commenting that my friends and family will never see.

And then there's Pat, vehemently arguing dumb ass shit with his full name, in full view of everyone who knows him, day in and day out for 6-10 hours a day. He legit leads one of the most pathetic lives I've ever seen.