David Lynch ranked

Twin Peaks as a whole is the best thing he’s done. Here are my rankings of his movies:

1) Eraserhead
2) Blue Velvet
3) Twin Peaks Fire Walk with Me
4) Mullholland Drive
5) Lost Highway
6) Straight Story
7) Inland Empire
8) Wild at Heart
9) Elephant Man
10) Dune

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Twin Peaks as a whole is the best thing he’s done. Here are my rankings of his movies:

1) Eraserhead
2) Blue Velvet
3) Twin Peaks Fire Walk with Me
4) Mullholland Drive
5) Lost Highway
6) Straight Story
7) Inland Empire
8) Wild at Heart
9) Elephant Man
10) Dune

I'd kill to see his actual cut of Dune.

Sure it would still be a mess, but what a beautiful mess.

I'd kill to see his actual cut of Dune.

Sure it would still be a mess, but what a beautiful mess.
That movie is not that bad. It’s got problems but it’s watchable relative to the bland garbage we have now. It also still feels like a David Lynch movie despite being a big studio film

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
I agree with most of your rankings except Elephant Man should be much higher and Fire Walk with Me fucking sucked and shouldn’t even be included.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
MV5BMTQ0MTU1MjgyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTUxODIwMjE@._V1_.jpg

I agree with most of your rankings except Elephant Man should be much higher and Fire Walk with Me fucking sucked and shouldn’t even be included.
I can see Elephant man being higher. It’s well done, I just prefer the more abstract ones.

You’re wrong on Fire Walk with Me. It’s really good, it’s just such a tonal shift from the show that it catches a lot of people by surprise. It’s much more like the Return than the original series

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
I can see Elephant man being higher. It’s well done, I just prefer the more abstract ones.

You’re wrong on Fire Walk with Me. It’s really good, it’s just such a tonal shift from the show that it catches a lot of people by surprise. It’s much more like the Return than the original series
I love both iterations of Twin Peaks but I found the movie to be extremely boring. I wanted to like it but most of the main characters are annoying cunts.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Unpopular opinion, but I think Eraserhead is way too high. It's good, but I don't think it's one of his best works despite launching his career.