David Lynch’s daily weather report and number of the day thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I like to believe that Lynch sometimes basks in the evening light while smoking a large joint to simply reflect on the art he has made and the art he has yet to produce.

The Queens demand 3 so I shall be their humble servant and oblige.
IMG_20220922_190154.jpg

I shall join thee in going with THREE, blessed be The Holy Trinity.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
You sound really down, mate. You need some Xena: Warrior Princess , some ice-cream and some sluzza’s mouth around your cock to fix that this weekend. But hey what do i know, i’m pretty gay based myself 🤷‍♂️
I'll spend Saturday cleaning my car and eating chocolate ice cream.

But you know how pretty she is. Dunno what went wrong, other then her being a retard (on account of her being a girl) and me being a retard (on account of me being a retarded faggot).

Life sucks as a German wog living in Australia. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

At least I'm gay based.

G

I'll spend Saturday cleaning my car and eating chocolate ice cream.

But you know how pretty she is. Dunno what went wrong, other then her being a retard (on account of her being a girl) and me being a retard (on account of me being a retarded faggot).

Life sucks as a German wog living in Australia. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

At least I'm gay based.

Keep faith in the Holy Trinity and one day they will reward you with a beautiful Greek Goddess for a wife. It may not be the one your after, but still.

But all kidding aside, she was fucking beautiful. You haven’t heard anything from her at all. No closure?

If you don’t feel like talking about it in the open send me a DM.