David Lynch’s daily weather report and number of the day thread

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I love interviews when he was young because nothing has changed about him. He stayed true to himself all these years and never got corrupted.

Also here is him being friendly with Ebert even though Ebert trashed most of his movies.

G

Mr Lynch updated everyone with his barn he made for his daughters class. I don't have Instagram and can't see his page now because I guess they only let you click things once and bring you to a log in screen, but it's there

I want to see this but i can’t find it either.

G

If you check his YouTube channel and click the community section it's there too, can't figure out how to link it. 16. Dick

I hoped there would be miniature farm animals, but i don’t want to be greedy. By the way, did you just call me a dick?

28D40710-EAA1-461C-B7FD-A1EDDCC94889.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I 100% get why he doesn't want to talk about his films, too. Look at how fucking gay commentaries and podcasts for shows/movies are. Talking Sopranos etc. Just let the show speak for itself, faggots.
Absolutely, they also think a piece of art means the same thing to every person, but we are all different and view the shows/movies through a different lens, that is something you cannot explain, only experience yourself.

EDIT: Blue Velvet spoilers ahead.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Absolutely, they also think a piece of art means the same thing to every person, but we are all different and view the shows/movies through a different lens, that is something you cannot explain, only experience yourself.

EDIT: Blue Velvet spoilers ahead.

I also love how all of his movies on dvd and bluray have no chapters because he wants you to watch them from beginning to end. My hero.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I hoped there would be miniature farm animals, but i don’t want to be greedy. By the way, did you just call me a dick?

View attachment 40027
I just seen your question and no, I didn't call you a dick.

I'm making reference to when Joe tried to get us to attack some black person on the Internet or some shit and he made a post claiming he was "16 and don't know dick about the internet" so we have historically shortened it to "16. Dick. Internet." as a way to make fun of Joe and to express how we're not all that familiar with certain technical things.

G

I just seen your question and no, I didn't call you a dick.

I'm making reference to when Joe tried to get us to attack some black person on the Internet or some shit and he made a post claiming he was "16 and don't know dick about the internet" so we have historically shortened it to "16. Dick. Internet." as a way to make fun of Joe and to express how we're not all that familiar with certain technical things.

Sorry i was out of the loop on that 👍