• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

David Lynch’s daily weather report and number of the day thread

Exactly. He's not a danger to anyone either.

He told his story about going to therapy and how he only did one session. Couldn't continue because the doctor was honest when Lynch asked him if shit like this would affect creativity, and it does.
He does whatever he likes and he doesn't give a fuck if anyone likes or even understands it. Nor will he explain it to anyone, either. I don't personally like everything he's done, but I definitely respect it. Like with "The Return". Not only didn't he give old Twin Peaks fans what they wanted, he actually undid the entire story to the point where it never even happened.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
He does whatever he likes and he doesn't give a fuck if anyone likes or even understands it. Nor will he explain it to anyone, either. I don't personally like everything he's done, but I definitely respect it. Like with "The Return". Not only didn't he give old Twin Peaks fans what they wanted, he actually undid the entire story to the point where it never even happened.
I've never seen anything he's done, at least to my knowledge.

I remember him on Louis show and now number of the day.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
5? That's fucking bullshit.
Fawk, i guessed 5 yesterday, today i guessed 7.

5 is a great number though, In numerology, the number 5 represents spiritual growth and self-confidence. As a token of his care and affection, David Lynch has sent you this number. In this stage of spiritual growth, you have a wonderful opportunity to actualize your desires and wishes.

Lynch blessing us with his wisdom everyday, we are truly blessed.

Last edited: