• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dave Chappelle is doing a live AMA

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He is a nigger muslim (comedian) who had a mental breakdown when he found out that white people were laughing at his comedy and not with his comedy. He is a huge sellout as well like every other Hollywood douche. I never found his show funny nor his standup funny. He is basically another politically correct faggot comedian like Carlin, Burr, Hicks, masquerading as some edgy truth teller. 14-year-old edgelord faggots and reddit tier liberal pussies are into his comedy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He is a nigger muslim (comedian) who had a mental breakdown when he found out that white people were laughing at his comedy and not with his comedy. He is a huge sellout as well like every other Hollywood douche. I never found his show funny nor his standup funny. He is basically another politically correct faggot comedian like Carlin, Burr, Hicks, masquerading as some edgy truth teller. 14-year-old edgelord faggots and reddit tier liberal pussies are into his comedy.
Tell us how you really feel.
His pro black shit is annoying but he can still be hilarious.

G

I liked him in the nutty professor.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Carlin would be pro vaxx by now

G

Carlin would be doing tik-tok videos like a faggot about Roe vs Wade.
76F9F980-DE91-4A75-888F-2D9483DB00A5.png