• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daughters

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
i hadn't heard anything from them since Canada Songs came out, but i liked what you posted. big shift in their sound but probably for the better

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
i hadn't heard anything from them since Canada Songs came out, but i liked what you posted. big shift in their sound but probably for the better

They're fucking great. These songs are from You Wont Get What You Want. YWGWYW was their evolution into a more atmospheric and cinematic sound. Hell Songs is a great album, too.

Also Alexis Marshal's solo stuff is cool, spoken word crazy shit.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
Mike Patton is too, but that didn't stop him from trying his hardest to sound like David Yow on half the tracks on King For A Day.
I respect him for being influential I just think he's been surpassed by Alexis Marshall. Alexis Marshall sounds like a suave schizophrenic having a panic attack.

Forum Clout
I respect him for being influential I just think he's been surpassed by Alexis Marshall. Alexis Marshall sounds like a suave schizophrenic having a panic attack.
I like Daughters, but they seem more performative than the old school lunatics. David Yow and the guy from The Cows, and Gibby Haynes all felt and appeared legitimately like nutcases or were at one point. A lot of guys want to be that and only drink and beat on their girlfriends instead of frying their brains and attacking the audience. I love this old story of Michael Gira attacking a fan because he "dancing" to their songs live. I believe it was just head bobbing.