Daughter abandoning Hoglet gleefully mocks mother of a sick child

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
cfcb769d60e8c3147fb8941e5debf7cf.png

Cant go a single day without doing something worthy of being assaulted over... in Minecraft, of course. It's available on the Economy Xbox I'm sure of it

Will Tate

Oven March
He is without a doubt the biggest piece of shit to ever trot the face of the Earth. I don't want to ever hear one of you fags go, "Ya know, I kinda feel sorry for Pat sometimes." ever again. There's nothing he tweets that wouldn't get him a thorough ass-beating if he said it to someone's face.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He is without a doubt the biggest piece of shit to ever trot the face of the Earth. I don't want to ever hear one of you fags go, "Ya know, I kinda feel sorry for Pat sometimes." ever again. There's nothing he tweets that wouldn't get him a thorough ass-beating if he said it to someone's face.
It’s impossible to feel even the slightest bit sorry for Pat. He is the worst person I’ve ever come across and has zero redeeming qualities. Everything about him is awful; his behavior online, his constant lying, his “always right, never wrong” narcissism, undeserved inflated ego, his disgust towards people he feels are “below” him, his relations to KNOWN child abusers, how he leeches off his wife/wife family, his laziness and refusal to get a job, refusal to be a father and sign away his daughter to avoid responsibility, and the list goes on and on.

Some here used to feel sorry for his wife (I was one) but you can’t even feel sorry for her since she enables and allows him to live his awful life this way. We don’t know much about her but it’s safe to say she’s probably just as bad as him since she continues to stay with him (which could be some caregiver scam as some have pointed out) and allow him to behave this way.

He should be. With the shape of that melon, losing his hair would be catastrophic.
would be? its a forgone conclusion. i laugh thinking about looking at pictures of him 5 years from now. hes already stopped posting hatless pictures and may never post another even now. bald, stupid, daughter abondoner, and poor. but hey, he brings millions of eyeballs to a dying social media platform, and thats his lifes mission.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
would be? its a forgone conclusion. i laugh thinking about looking at pictures of him 5 years from now. hes already stopped posting hatless pictures and may never post another even now. bald, stupid, daughter abondoner, and poor. but hey, he brings tens of eyeballs to a dying social media platform, and thats his lifes mission.
FTFY, brothaman

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I love how Twitter faggots like Pat were all about #Resist last year, and this year, they can't stomp simping for Big Brother and his vaxx.

It's almost like they don't really have core values or something.
They are the biggest hypocrites and all around awful. When Trump was president they all yelled “not my president” because they didn’t vote for him but if you say Biden isn’t your president since you didn’t vote for him then you’re an un American traitor nazi. They went from Obama being “hope” and “change” because he was the new type of president, he wasn’t some career politician like the rest of the swamp and only had 1 term in the senate. Those same people that proudly voted for Obama over Hillary later said she was the most qualified ever yet couldn’t vote for her against an unknown government rookie. Now they act like Biden who has been in government since the 70s and just as corrupt and useless as any swamp member is the most popular ever and will fix everything after not fixing anything for over 50 years.