Dashcam (2022)

G

Thanks to the recommendation "Kill List" (based movie) I've been going all in on the fawkin horror movies. "Conspiracy", "A Field In England" and "A Dark Song" are all worth watching. I watched the 2020 Zoom movie "Host" and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. The same director and writers just released "Dashcam". It's a little different take on found-footage, which I usually hate but it worked here. I don't want to spoil much, but basically this obnoxious cunt named Annie Hardy (played by an obnoxious cunt named Annie Hardy) goes to England during the pandemic, and shit gets out of control fast. It's basically a monster movie. Very tense, great gore, and frequently funny. Kinda reminded me of Sam Raimi, turns out one of the writers has worked with Raimi. You'll either love it or hate it based on the main character, the movie challenges you to root for her.
Plus, it's only an hour long, but the credits are worth sticking around for. The trailer doesn't do the best job conveying what the movie actually is, but I'll post it anyway.

[MEDIA=youtube]c29nncJi-bg[/MEDIA]

G

>Blumhouse
I don't have a reaction image of a disgusted O&A universe character to reply to that.
Believe me, I'm no fan either. It almost turned me off of watching it. Then I found out they just gave the director 100K, fucked off and let him do his thing.

>Blumhouse
I don't have a reaction image of a disgusted O&A universe character to reply to that.
I think this fits....

OyN4zd0.gif

G

Wonder why they gave him double of their usual budget.
If that isn't the damn truth. I give them credit for putting "Whiplash" out though. I kinda wanna see "The Black Phone" too, but the Blumhouse/Ethan Hawke combo is off-putting.