• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross is an oxygen hogger

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
C'mon now. That nose is just unnecessary.

Screenshot 2024-08-12 222907.png

Forum Clout
The Jews that run everything pay me $100 every time I'm brought up. Plus we just got out of our weekly meeting. Not looking good, Wyzz.
The jews that run everything don't pay you anything. Plus you are not part of our weekly meeting and we don't exist and there's no overrepresentation in jews in anything ever ever not even in nose sizes!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You have to atleast admit that your people are over represented in a lot of positions of power-- and it's not due to intellect or happenstance.

This my favorite conspiracy theory.

So what you're saying is that a small number of Jews installed themselves into a global power that puny whites are defenseless against?

"Your people are endlessly powerful and enslave us white folks."

Man you pwned all those Jews. Ruling the world and everything. And boy those punk ass white people do NOTHING about it EVER. Hysterical

White power? Lmao.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout

So what you're saying is that a small number of Jews installed themselves into a global power that puny whites are defenseless against?

Man you pwned all those Jews. Ruling the world and everything. And boy those punk ass white people do NOTHING about it EVER. Hysterical

White power? Lmao.
Good point Danny. If Jews ran everything, how could you be such a loser?

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout

White power? Lmao.
Do you know how parasites work little fella?