• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross and Shuli would make an INCREDIBLE duo of Sassy Sharp-Tongued Men

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Danny and Shuli are both snarky balding jew manchildren, always arguing when they're 100% wrong, but full confidence they're right.

By the way, The DMAN is happy to see that Boqmon is coming up with his own catchphrases (like Sassy Sharp-Tongued Men) and copying The DMAN's bit... He encourages all users and DMANIACS on the forums to start to do this, so that way it's yet another thing The DMAN will be recorded to history as the creator of. Trendsetter, fashion plate, and the people know it. All in a DDAY's work.

Can someone pitch this idea to Danny for The DMAN? The block makes it very difficult for us to unite Shuli and Danny Ross to start doing the Sassy Sharp-Tongued Men Podcast that Opie will never agree to appear on.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Danny and Shuli are both snarky balding jew manchildren, always arguing when they're 100% wrong, but full confidence they're right.

By the way, The DMAN is happy to see that Boqmon is coming up with his own catchphrases (like Sassy Sharp-Tongued Men) and copying The DMAN's bit... He encourages all users and DMANIACS on the forums to start to do this, so that way it's yet another thing The DMAN will be recorded to history as the creator of. Trendsetter, fashion plate, and the people know it. All in a DDAY's work.

Can someone pitch this idea to Danny for The DMAN? The block makes it very difficult for us to unite Shuli and Danny Ross to start doing the Sassy Sharp-Tongued Men Podcast that Opie will never agree to appear on.
DMANIACS fawkin rules. Bonnie needs a name for his followers. Bonnie also needs some followers.