• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny is the Ralph of the OnA world.

Columbo

Forum Clout
Yeah but which Simpsons character would I be.... Sue?
moe.jpg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Yeah but Ralph was actually beloved and mourned.

Ralph was hated his entire time on the show, and is only now celebrated because everyone always falls into the death nostalgia trip. Knowing there's no more left in the tank suddenly makes it a scarce treasure... to the psychotic haters (fans in denial)

Ralph could be annoying but it was his behavior. And he was 100% gay, but old enough as a boomer to be ashamed, and hide it. Kinda like someone who The DMAN won't mention because he hasn't taken any shots at him lately, and he would like to keep it that way.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Ralph was hated his entire time on the show, and is only now celebrated because everyone always falls into the death nostalgia trip. Knowing there's no more left in the tank suddenly makes it a scarce treasure... to the psychotic haters (fans in denial)

Ralph could be annoying but it was his behavior. And he was 100% gay, but old enough as a boomer to be ashamed, and hide it. Kinda like someone who The DMAN won't mention because he hasn't taken any shots at him lately, and he would like to keep it that way.
What you wrote in your first paragraph is probably true for many Stern heads but I became a Ralph fan over the last couple of years and would seek out playlists of his antics.

Whatever gaylord you're referring to in your second paragraph should probably keep his gayness closeted. We have enough faggots on this forum already.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
What you wrote in your first paragraph is probably true for many Stern heads but I became a Ralph fan over the last couple of years and would seek out playlists of his antics.

Whatever gaylord you're referring to in your second paragraph should probably keep his gayness closeted. We have enough faggots on this forum already.
Ralph was such a hateable piece of shit but he was pretty much always amusing.