Dan, we know it's you doing the swatting

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
you are deranged and out of your mind. you wanted to do a live podcast from hooligans? get help. stop calling MPD on pat. -the other site
danswatter.png
danarea.png
Screenshot_20221007-200430.png
where's my October NPS?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I still don’t hate the guy. Who hasn’t let a little autism and egomania get the best of them here? I say we forgive and embrace him again. He’ll have to live with the ball busting forever, isn’t that enough?
Every single post of his is going to get replies about his surplus/missing chromosomes and/or how clean his wife can get a toilet. I wouldn't mind seeing him back, I enjoyed him pre-Icarus, but I can understand why he's sticking to the relative safety of the Kiwis. They seem to tolerate him, and the no-touch policy and lack of bored doxers keeps him from a halaling.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Every single post of his is going to get replies about his surplus/missing chromosomes and/or how clean his wife can get a toilet. I wouldn't mind seeing him back, I enjoyed him pre-Icarus, but I can understand why he's sticking to the relative safety of the Kiwis. They seem to tolerate him, and the no-touch policy and lack of bored doxers keeps him from a halaling.
IMO if he can handle those comments and abuse he should be back here. Maybe he can’t.