Dan spent $$$ on recording equipment and invested time & energy creating a "podcast" that gets less viewers than Opie's youtube videos

G

"I do seminars"

zeldacdi.jpg

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Didn't Shithead list the vegetables and condiments too? Like "lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, black olives, mayo (light)." I miss that buffoon.
Yeah, that’s where the turkey part comes in. It was something like “1 BIG sandwich (Turkey lettuce tomatoes cheese)”. The “BIG” part has always been my favorite. Well that and him thinking a Marriott is considered a “5 star hotel”.

Edit: Say “part” one more time, stupid.

G

Yeah, that’s where the turkey part comes in. It was something like “1 BIG sandwich (Turkey lettuce tomatoes cheese)”. The “BIG” part has always been my favorite part of that. Well that and him thinking a Marriott is considered a “5 star hotel”.
Imagine putting up Joe in a Four Seasons or a Mandarin Oriental. You'd never hear the end of it.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Imagine putting up Joe in a Four Seasons or a Mandarin Oriental. You'd never hear the end of it.
He wouldn’t appreciate it. He’s a fucking nigger. He would take pictures of the hotel lobby to show off how he’s “made it”, then bitch about service or some other horse shit coloreds complain about. Then tip $5 CASH and give a speech about how this kid barely has to work.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:

Might be worth it to get some fresh Joe material.

He wouldn’t appreciate it. He’s a fucking nigger. He would take pictures of the hotel lobby to show off how he’s “made it”, then bitch about service or some other horse shit coloreds complain about. Then tip $5 CASH and give a speech about how this kid barely has to work.

Exactly.

978-D6-FA2-7-D1-F-48-DA-B662-1-E4-FBC89-A64-D.png