• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Dan said I'm an incel who's never been laid. Oh yeah?

G

I was on an up before, let me rewrite that shitheap of nonsense. Any mod or OP (or podcaster) with any status will simp for ewhores as that's what men with status do. The only way to keep a forum clean is to either ignore women or shame them into exile. Its not that Mew isn't a legit poster, its that men are inherently fags who fawn around women. OP knows this which is why I know who it is.
stfu and say who NPA is

it is spititoutsocrates right?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Ok, I'll bite.

Dre?
Nope.

I’m not running a quiz here. Despite not enjoying the state of the board at all anymore I still like the normal version of the guy so I don’t want to blow up his spot if he doesn’t want to reveal it. I’m just amazed so few people have figured it out based on his writing style and several other factors.

G

All in with the honesty here. I have nothing against Mewler, her stupid report is repetitive and an attempt at relevance through branding. Her knitted dolls were good, the 99 Paint Balloons was fucking awesome and she sometimes has funny takes. When I first heard her, I thought she sounded like a fattish, middle aged woman, some of her "personality" on here fits that. When I took my heel turn she was lo hanging fruit so I went after her fat, for the bit, and it reignited all of this, praise be upon Mel. All in all her existence is what it is, and she should step forward and snuff out all the infighting if her take is that it's bad, she doesn't, but she PMs when she is in the hot seat. As for Bam. she's funny too, but also more a "personality" than adding any direct funny at the subjects of the criticism forums. She's battling me for daring to question her retarded misunderstanding of her welfare lifestyle and how it relates to taxes and programs that are direct funded like SSDI. She plays thick skin but reveals at times hers is not so thick.
Boomia was forged through the fire, he took his beatings like a man. A real standup guy.
He was backed into a corner and autistically fired all cylinders at everyone until the bit was over.

in the faggot realm, mew and dan have put half the posters here on ignore because they can’t stand the heat.
Dan got too attached to his “personality” and couldn’t walk away in thirty seconds or less.

what’s done is done

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Nope.

I’m not running a quiz here. Despite not enjoying the state of the board at all anymore I still like the normal version of the guy so I don’t want to blow up his spot if he doesn’t want to reveal it. I’m just amazed so few people have figured it out based on his writing style and several other factors.

Fuck. He was in and out recently, would've made sense.

I don't think it's Tony/Snake. Is it our long lost pal Stinks?

G

Ask him and see if he tells you. He confirmed it with me.

8EFF0480-ABD0-453B-B2C0-5807F47191B0.gif

G

Ask him and see if he tells you. He confirmed it with me.
bet you I figured it out before you....(he confirmed it with me too).

I'm almost certain I figured it out before anyone. I don't want to break the 4th wall tho...why? Just so some faggots can recognize my high IQ and pattern recognition skills? But NPA can vouch for me).

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
bet you I figured it out before you....(he confirmed it with me too).

I'm almost certain I figured it out before anyone.
We’d talked in DM’s a bit in the past so I recognized him on the first day he started posting a ton of threads although I didn’t ask him about it for a few days. I’ll be happy to take silver though.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Zazie Olivia Beetz was born in Berlin in 1991. Her father is a German cabinet maker who immigrated to the United States in 1990 after the fall of the Berlin Wall, and her mother is an African-American social worker from New York

rare!
Ya, you'd just assume her father was a negro GI who soiled some Mädchen when he was stationed in Mannheim.