• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Dan said I'm an incel who's never been laid. Oh yeah?

G

I met bam's seed in the elevator of my apartment, so suck on that loser!

dajokerbabyandhisbaby.jpg

So if you're who I think you are why did you start posting like crazy again? You got some issue with the direction of the forum or is it that you just don't like that someone is podcasting all this e drama for views? You were always a cunt fwiw and you shot down my first ona post on reddit which is how (i think) i recognise you. Welcome back anyway.

G

So if you're who I think you are why did you start posting like crazy again? You got some issue with the direction of the forum or is it that you just don't like that someone is podcasting all this e drama for views? You were always a cunt fwiw and you shot down my first ona post on reddit which is how (i think) i recognise you. Welcome back anyway.
I stopped taking my medication.

And yeah that in bold.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum

Hey Sherlock faggot, shut the fuck up

G

Whats with the vagueness? Just post who he is

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I actually don’t know who I think NPA is. Fill me in.

Because cle
Whats with the vagueness? Just post who he is
Because clearly since he's using an alt he'd deny being identified otherwise he'd just post as his OG account which Quasi baleeted dumb ass, so calling him out is a waste of time. Like I think it's pretty clear who Quasi is here too but nobody is scratching their head over that mystery. And anyways if you give a shit about your forum/irc handle your a weeb fag who can't hang without spending 6 months simping over the ops for status.

PS Fwiw that's what NPA clearly recognises Mew (who i couldn't give a shit about) as an IRC ewhore who will get ops thru stroking the epeen of the mods and then crash everything by getting all emotional. It's already happening, women make people draw sides, instead of giving them a voice we should laugh at them and let them bake cakes and show their grotesque navals.

G

Because cle

Because clearly since he's using an alt he'd deny being identified otherwise he'd just post as his OG account which Quasi baleeted dumb ass, so calling him out is a waste of time. Like I think it's pretty clear who Quasi is here too but nobody is scratching their head over that mystery. And anyways if you give a shit about your forum/irc handle your a weeb fag who can't hang without spending 6 months simping over the ops for status.

PS Fwiw that's what NPA clearly recognises Mew (who i couldn't give a shit about) as an IRC ewhore who will get ops thru stroking the epeen of the mods and then crash everything by getting all emotional. It's already happening, women make people draw sides, instead of giving them a voice we should laugh at them and let them bake cakes and show their grotesque navals.
So who's who? Just say the names.

I was on an up before, let me rewrite that shitheap of nonsense. Any mod or OP (or podcaster) with any status will simp for ewhores as that's what men with status do. The only way to keep a forum clean is to either ignore women or shame them into exile. Its not that Mew isn't a legit poster, its that men are inherently fags who fawn around women. OP knows this which is why I know who it is.

G

I was on an up before, let me rewrite that shitheap of nonsense. Any mod or OP (or podcaster) with any status will simp for ewhores as that's what men with status do. The only way to keep a forum clean is to either ignore women or shame them into exile. Its not that Mew isn't a legit poster, its that men are inherently fags who fawn around women. OP knows this which is why I know who it is.
All in with the honesty here. I have nothing against Mewler, her stupid report is repetitive and an attempt at relevance through branding. Her knitted dolls were good, the 99 Paint Balloons was fucking awesome and she sometimes has funny takes. When I first heard her, I thought she sounded like a fattish, middle aged woman, some of her "personality" on here fits that. When I took my heel turn she was lo hanging fruit so I went after her fat, for the bit, and it reignited all of this, praise be upon Mel. All in all her existence is what it is, and she should step forward and snuff out all the infighting if her take is that it's bad, she doesn't, but she PMs when she is in the hot seat. As for Bam. she's funny too, but also more a "personality" than adding any direct funny at the subjects of the criticism forums. She's battling me for daring to question her retarded misunderstanding of her welfare lifestyle and how it relates to taxes and programs that are direct funded like SSDI. She plays thick skin but reveals at times hers is not so thick.