• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan redeemed himself tonight

G

Dan had nothing to redeem himself for. People are just acting like a bunch of queens. I honestly forgot this was an Opie and Anthony subreddit until I woke up today and saw everybody acting like a bunch of passive aggressive middle-aged men.

Now look at Ricci's tits and LOVE IT, you fags.

Christina-Ricci-boobs-768x947.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Dan had nothing to redeem himself for. People are just acting like a bunch of queens. I honestly forgot this was an Opie and Anthony subreddit until I woke up today and saw everybody acting like a bunch of passive aggressive middle-aged men.

Now look at Ricci's tits and LOVE IT, you fags.

View attachment 35963
If it had been one day, it might have been funny. But this shit has been going on for 3 days now.

I would suck those dry until she was an A-Cup.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I think it's a funny that a faggot using an alt is jealous of the attention a couple of other faggots are getting, so he shits up the Lit and Off topic boards under the guise of "just trolling fellas." Nah. You're being an envious bitch and no better than Patrick when he sees a bit of success enjoyed by one of his sci-fi fags/SFWA queers.

G

If it had been one day, it might have been funny. But this shit has been going on for 3 days now.
If it would have been a one or two day bit it would have been funny, but Jesus Christ. The guy isn't some pedophile Christian trying to use our forum to get famous and sell his shitty manga. That's JDA.

Oh wait excuse me the sfwa didn't WANT him. He's just a wannabe pedophile.

I would suck those dry until she was an A-Cup.
That's because you're a real man.

G

I think it's a funny that a faggot using an alt is jealous of the attention a couple of other faggots are getting, so he shits up the Lit and Off topic boards under the guise of "just trolling fellas." Nah. You're being an envious bitch and no better than Patrick when he sees a bit of success enjoyed by one if his sci-fi fags/SFWA queers.
I'm not sure if that was directed at me or not.